BALADE AUX TUILERIES DRESS
Meet our very first couture design, Versailles inspired, The Balade aux Tuileries Dress.
This dreamy dress is an ode to our root, our beloved city, Paris. So much romanticism in the voluminous skirt part for both day and evening attire. During a day at the café paired with biker boots – at night wear this playful dress with your favorite blazer and a pair of high-knee boots.
This charismatic design features a plunging neckline, sharp details, delicate heart and flowers embroideries and dramatic pleats. Our inspiration coming from historic costumes has led us to combine a palette of ivory and white tones for this unique dress. Handmade embroideries are found on every layers of the skirt part. The dress exaggerated cuffs and clean collar was inspired by men costumes, we love to think of androgyny as very sexy, and as the symbol of liberated women.
- Mini dress
- Exaggerated shirred puffed sleeves – finished with covered button to adjust
- Gathered waist yoke
- Ruffles cascade along the skirt
- Invisible right-side zipper to open the dress
- Functional covered button at center front on the waist belt
- Panel of sunflower and heart embroideries
- Made 100% cotton
Handwash in cold water only, lay it flat to dry, no iron, no wash machine.
The model is wearing a size Small and measures 1,70 m.
Shipped in 24hours
- Italian fabric, high quality
- 100% Sustainable
- Ultra-chlorine resistant, resistance sun cream & UV protection